Sunday, July 31, 2011

School Year Planning [part four] - The Curriculum

Okay, now we're finally getting to the nitty-gritty.

Here's what we'll be doing for our 2011/12 school year:

  1. Classical Conversations - Cycle Three (American History):  

  A day at CC includes:
  • our memory work (History, English Grammar, Latin, Science, Math, Geography)
  • review
  • fine arts project
  • science experiment
  • presentations
3. Language Arts - Christian Light Education -  Grade 3 for Jackson and Grade 1 for Haviland

4. Spelling - Spelling Wisdom (Book 1)






In Part Five, I'll share my schedule and whew...I think that will do it!! :)


post signature

1 comment:

Ali said...

I am inspired by your planning! I've got the cleanin' bug to prove it! I'm about to shove some furniture around and create a library in my living room...can't wait!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails